- Three 18650 specification batteries
- Million HD pixels collocated with 166-degree wide-angle lens
- Support mobile phone remote fast wake up device within 1 second
- 2.4G Wi-Fi connection
- High-quality two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Support PIR motion detection, when someone hovers at the door, immediately
- Alerts push notifications to the mobile phone
- Day and night mode automatic switching, whether day or night, the image is
- Clearly visible, for your safety and family security.
PIR Motion Detection:
When someone rings the doorbell, your phone receives an immediate notification. You can open the door remotely through ToSee app and communicate directly through your mobile phone.
166-degree Wide-angle Lens: Installed with a 166-degree wide-angle lens, provide a clear and wide field of view outside the door. High
Definition and Night Vision: Just switch to Night Mode on your ToSee app and the light sensors on the doorbell will provide a clear view in the dark.
2.4GHz Wi-Fi network: The range of 2.4GHz Wi-Fi signals is about 20 meters. You can easily connect to your home Wi-Fi network and send live videos to your phone. One can watch the video anytime and anywhere through the phone.
Family Connection and Real-time-sharing: 4 mobile phones could monitor and share the image of the doorbell at the same time, but only one user could talk on the intercom directly. Compatible with iOS and Android operating systems.
Three Batteries, Long Standby Time:
The doorbell is powered by three 18650 batteries, 3*2600mAh.
Charging Time: 14 hours. You can also use a 1A USB charger (via doorbell micro-port).
Please keep the 18650 battery fully charged before use.
The battery lasts three to four months under normal use (five minutes a day). It also depends on the frequency the doorbell is used in.
Real-time View: maximum of 30 hours
Easy to connect and set up the doorbell and ToSee App. Scan the QR code below, or search “ToSee” in Google Play app store to download “ToSee” App Real-time view of the doorbell is available after setting up parameters on ToSee app.